- Maintain an attitude of nurturing and love toward yourself and your body.
- Keep your attention on the part of your body you are oiling.
- Apply oil sparingly unless you are having a shower or bath afterwards.
- Use small amounts of oil, adding more when necessary.
Laying on of stones
- Put a large towel on the carpeted floor. Lay out your crystals in order from the Base Chakra to the Crown Chakra in one line on the towel. Apply
a drop of the Chakra Blend to each crystal.
- Sit on the Base Chakra stone, aligning the tip of your tailbone on top of the crystal. Slowly lie down, rolling your spine over each stone in turn. Each crystal should line up with the Chakra Points on the back of the body. This will become easier with some practice.
- Apply some Chakra Blend to the Clear Quartz. Move the Clear Quartz in a circular motion on corresponding Chakra Points on the front of the body to release the energy. Remain in place enough time to envision each Chakra Point releasing any negative energy into the earth. Then envision each point absorbing the color and energy from the Crystal and Chakra Blend.
- Roll your body off the stones onto a clear space of the towel.Now lying next to the stones face up, massage some of the Chakra Blend into Chakra Points on the front of body. Place the Clear Quartz above your head for the 8th Chakra Point. Lay each crystal on its Chakra Point. Roll each crystal over and over in place, then massage in a counter-clockwise direction,
remaining in place enough time to envision each Chakra Point releasing any negative energy into the earth.
Then switch to clockwise motion to empower the Chakra with energy, envisioning each point absorbing the color and energy from the Crystal and Chakra Blend. When all Chakra Points have been massaged, use the Clear Quartz to hover over each crystal in turn.